Saturday, May 10, 2008

First Post

So I've decided to try out this blogging thing, for a few reasons. Firstly, I don't write nearly enough, and if I'm even going to truly consider myself a writer (which is a goal of mine at some point in my life) I better start writing. Second, I thought it might be a good way for friends and family to access some of my writing (I know how you all miss my opinions articles in the Tripod). Lastly, I'd like to use it as a way to express myself, share my thoughts and opinions so that they do not dissipate into the void, for as the Dakota Native American's say "We are to be known by the tracks we leave behind." By tracking my thoughts on here maybe I could one day collect them all into a larger volume. 

Anyhow, thank you for reading, and joining me on this venture. I hope you enjoy the posts to come, and please chime in with thoughts, feelings, and comments. (I do love discourse). 

No comments: